Have you ever wanted to live on a beautiful lake…
With a beautiful view every morning…
So that each day feels like you are on vacation…
In a great location, where you are just minutes from downtown Raleigh, Just minutes from the RDU international airport, Just minutes from Research Triangle Park, With great Wake County schools, and great walking trails, and great shopping nearby…
Then welcome to 103 Duckhead Point in the Lochmere subdivision of Cary, NC!
103 Duckhead Point is an amazing, surprising home with many unique details, including…
- A dramatic entry foyer with 20-foot ceilings and immediate views of the lake. The foyer leads into…
- A huge living room measuring 24 feet by 20 feet, with 12-foot coffered ceilings and a curving wall of 10-foot-tall windows.
- A 900 total square foot Master Suite, including the Master bedroom (18×14), Master bathroom (with His and Hers vanities and a Jacuzzi tub), and a separate Master’s retreat (12×10.5) that can be used as an office, exercise room, nursery, library, etc. The master suite features a dramatic 14-foot trey ceiling, a beautiful view of the lake, and an independent HVAC system.
- An impressive kitchen with nook and keeping room totalling 700 square feet, and providing stunning views of the lake along with an amazing amount of light. The kitchen ceiling is 10-feet, while the cathedral ceiling in the keeping room rises to 16 feet.
- Upstairs there is a dramatic, 420-square-foot family room (24×18) with 9-foot ceilings and a wall of curved windows.
- Also upstairs are four spacious bedrooms and three full baths.
- Totals: 5 bedrooms, 4 and a half bathrooms.
- Total heated square feet: 4,835
- A custom home constructed in 2009 by John Wieland Homes, Inc.
- Three independent HVAC systems for upstairs, downstairs and the master suite.
- Both the upstairs utility room and the downstairs mud room are wired for washer/dryer.
- The 12×12 “secret room” is great for a home office, a play room, a bonus room or an immense climate-controlled closet.
- A huge 700-square-foot 3-car garage measuring 33×21.
- A beautiful 0.6 acre lake-front lot located on a quiet cul-da-sac.
- A huge 45×15 foot dock.
- Automated irrigation system for front yard and back yard using lake water.
- Complete security system.
- Award-winning Wake County schools.
- One mile from the state-of-the-art WakeMed hospital.
- Easy access to RDU International Airport, Research Triangle Park, NCSU, 5,000-acre Umstead State Park, the award-winning North Carolina museum of art, and Downtown Raleigh.
- Within 4 miles of an amazing range of shopping options including Costco (3.6 miles), BJ’s (1.5 miles), Walmart Supercenter (1.0 mile), Target Supercenter (2.0 miles), Lowe’s (2.0 miles), Home Depot (2.2 miles), Waverly Place Shopping Center (1.0 miles), Crossroads shopping center (2 miles), South Point mall and Grand Asian Market (2.5 miles), Cary Towne Center Mall (3 miles), Saltbox village and Trader Joe’s (2 miles), and so on…
Sold for: $1,362,500
4 beds, 4 baths, 4,717 sqft
Price per square foot: $289
John Wieland detailed measurements
Watch 103 Duckhead Point Being Constructed…
Learn More About the Amazing Lochmere Subdivision…
Kitchen looking into living room
Living room coffered ceiling
Master bedroom trey ceiling
Upstairs family room
Upstairs shower for bedrooms 2 and 4
Upstairs shower for bedroom 5
Near Raleigh and RDU International airport…
Wakemed Hospital, Walmart Supercenter and Waverly Place are only one mile away…
While Costco and Lake Johnson are only 3.6 miles away…